The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Update


Just a few words of update... it's been crazy busy at the WackyHouse lately... I'm terribly sorry I've not been around the blogiverse much lately. There is lots going on!

H There's news about the house! But I don't want to jinx it... so that's all I'll say. Keep your fingers crossed and knock on wood for me. It really works. Thanks.

I had my first "photoshoot" on Saturday! Oh my goodness... what have I got myself into?! The photos are turning out amazing... some of them are, anyways. Enough to be really happy about. I'm learning so much. I'm so excited I just might pee myself! (Don't worry, I'll try not to.) I hope I'll be able to share a few of these photos soon here.

I'll be back soon, I promise. In the meantime, I'll keep reading. I love you, internet. Take care, eh?

6 comments:

  1. yay!!! photoshoot!!!! and my fingers are crossed for you about the house biz!

    I was invited to shoot at a wedding this spring, I'm still on the fence and told them I'd get back to them by the end of the month... I don't feel that confident yet!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed!!!

    I can't wait to see the results of the photoshoot. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!!! Can't wait to hear and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like things are going well then--YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wacky Mummy, good stuff! Knocking wood/crossing fingers/throwing salt for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh