The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Apologies

Crazy has taken over life at Wacky House. In a matter of 36 hours the following has occurred:

* First ever viewing of our house
* Ridiculously offensive low-ball offer to buy from first-ever viewer
* Snooty counter-offer to send the potential buyer running
* Acceptance of counter with conditions
* Modification of conditions

And finally:

* Looking for a new house to buy

I love reading comments on this blog, and even more than that I love visiting other blogs and commenting too. These activities have come to a screeching halt. And I've been most sad and stressed about that. One of the things I've tried to do is respond to each comment I can, and I feel guilty (yes, guilty) that I've had to neglect that lately. See, it's either neglect that or my child, and Evan whines louder for food and attention than the internet, so.... you see where I'm going with this.

Responding to the comments is something I'm going to try to get caught up on very very soon. I promise. That is, those comments that link to an email address. Hint hint.

In the meantime, I've got a dozen houses to look at, organizing and packing to start, and a rabid animal child to care for. Sleep is optional, right?

*************

P.S. .... And my new camera? The one that has become my new love-of-my-life? (Sorry, MacBook... I still love you... kind of.) Gathering dust. Are you kidding me? I wish I had time to play with it and learn about it. *That* is what I'm most sad about.

11 comments:

  1. Oh but that is some BIG news! Imagine--selling your house JUST LIKE THAT! It's meant to be! Good luck hunting for new shelter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House hunting, selling, and moving=busy days. I don't envy you....I hate packing! Good luck, I hope you find your dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, you will be busy--good luck with all of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck house hunting. It is a stressful but exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sold to the first customer! Congrats, and good luck with the house-hunting/packing/cleaning/moving. (And the rabid animal-child.) =>

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me laugh. I'm definitely bookmarking your site. Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic news though! We'll be here when you have time :)(that was not meant to make you feel guilty... seriously!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. buying and selling a house...not to mention moving!...is so stressful! eeek! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In this economy, you must be clicking your heels that your house is under contract that quickly! That's awesome! And, of course, it is also suckage, because moving is stressful.

    We'll be here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an exciting time for you! And extra busy, too. Don't worry about us, as TKW put it: We'll be here! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think there is much more stressful than buying and selling houses. Good luck! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh