The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ducks and Stuff


Adjusting is hard. I'm exhausted.

Acclimatizing is harder, especially when it snows in May. I'm annoyed.

I haven't been on here much because of the above and I'm more or less uninspired. Something about mental energy focused elsewhere. It's annoying, really.

But I'm coming around. I'm throwing off the grumpies... or at least, trying to.

Other life signs aren't taking it as hard as I am. See?


Devoted


Hang on there, I'm doing something...


Showing off



**********************

More weekly winners:

weeklywinnersapril2010

15 comments:

  1. Oh - nice shots! Hope thing look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot is great, love the shades.

    Wonderful capture on the last shot of the duck. She looks like she's dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! you'll adjust!! It will happen :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderfulness you have presented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. snow in May is just not right.

    those are some gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow in May would kick me right into a serious downward spiral! Yuck.

    Love the shot of your rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first one and the second shots the best. Cool shades!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it makes you feel any better, we had snow last night too. It's all wrong. I know. But hang in there. Great pictures, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is going to sound really bizarre, but I love seeing the little duck foot under the water. It's just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those ducks are beautiful!

    Hang in there... sending happy vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snowing in May ? I would get a nervous breakdown !!But you managed to take very nice pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be gentle with yourself. Big breaths. The ducks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh