The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Ramblings


A "harmless" jumping spider. It's actually very small, but fast.
I wonder if it's the same one that crawled under my hair and bit the back of my neck.

Scary jumper


Someone appreciates the warmth of the sun. Oh, if only I could just sit there and soak it in too!

Contentment is sunbathing


Can you see the tiny inchworm?

Inching along


Spring comes suddenly around these here parts. The passing months in the early part of the year taunt me, and then, voila! There's green!

Finally... spring!


I didn't take this last picture; it's just nice to see myself in a photo now and then, and hey, I'm in a sharing mood.

Moi!




**********************

More weekly winners:

weeklywinnersapril2010


13 comments:

  1. Oh you are so cute! And I love the one with the little inch bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go back and look for the worm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures. Really cool. My favorite is the spider pictures. I hate seeing bugs in person, but I love catching great macro shots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible in that shot. Love the hair!
    The spider shot is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful! except for Mr. Spider (him, not the pic). You look beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures--the one of the spider is particularly admirable, because I know how fast those suckers are.

    And look at your pretty dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look relaxed and happy! I need to remember to hand over my camera more often too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it when I get to view "behind the scenes" snapshots! Thanks for sharing YOU!!!

    That spider shot is awesome! The composition of it just lays perfectly. While I like spiders I would be wondering if it had bitten me too- spider bites hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to hunt for the inchworm--fun to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes i saw the worm. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I grow up I want to be a cat.
    I love the photos of spring and warmth, exactly what I need on a cold Melbourne day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is my favorite season, and your post is just lovely. I love the picture of the cat basking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh