I have to apologize for yesterday's post (since I don't believe in removing old posts unless they offend TOO many people). Enough whining for now.
I have focus today: shopping trip, preschool for the boy, and registration for the preschool that I really want him to get into next year. Lots to do! Okay, not so much. But I'm excited to have something other than just facebooking on the agenda. Not that I ever do that....
So I want to just leave you with this, our friendly little neighbours:
Jackrabbits of the apocalypse! They're ba-ack!

Those bunnies are huge! All we have are little runt bunnies, who love to nibble on my herb garden. Pests!
ReplyDeleteCute!!! Can't believe you got that close!
ReplyDeleteI'd prefer hollow chocolate bunnies (of the apocalypse), but this one is kind of cute.
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to apologize for whining! Sometimes, blogging is all about the shiny happy moments and not the real or boring or awful things, but those are the things we all deal with too.
SO cute...from a distance, that is. The rabbits in these parts keep eating my flowers!
ReplyDeleteCute! But deadly on the shrubs, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteWow, his little bunny toes are really long. Better for bringing the apocalypse to fruition perhaps??
ReplyDeletecute- but devilish :)
ReplyDeleteI saw your prayer chain for Julie- what a supportive, love filled idea :) oh, and I'm all on board with your blog now- tell me again why I wasn't a follower before?!
Wow-He/She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful..
ReplyDeleteindian classified site