Just a little something for the middle of the week... and Project Smile.
Because there aren't enough smiles out there.
Like this...
Or this...
And definitely not this.
While there is lots of love to go around...
I don't always like being on "the other side" of the camera. Because I don't like not being in control of the camera and the moment. Like this...
(Get your finger out of there!)
But in the end, it's all about the love.
Even when he's had enough. (Okay, okay, I'll stop already!)
The photos of me and my boy were taken by my husband, who knows his way around a camera, and probably the only person I trust to take MY picture. Of course, I had my way with the editing.

Hi Koreen:
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos, Mr. Winn! I love that you left the nose-pickin' one in, Koreen! It's truly obvious how much you love your little guy...
Wendy
wow. what a cute little boy!! I love long hair on boys!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! What a fabulous series. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. And my hubs does ok with the camera too. Glad you relenquished control. These are priceless. So glad you are sharing those smiles!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Hubby did a great job with the pictures, but he had it easy with such great models.
ReplyDeleteThat first picture of the two of you is AB-SO-LUTELY gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous portraits with your son! You'll cherish those pics.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! You look beautiful :). The background is gorgeous as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pics! Thanks so much for sharing - very special!
ReplyDeleteSunshine xx
Ah, he favors you--those eyes! That smile! You're a gorgeous pair!
ReplyDelete