I feel like I've learned so much lately about the editing, as well as taking photos, but there's so much more left to learn! I have trouble seeing my efforts with kind eyes some days. This week and last I've had unkind eyes. But I'm trying to be kind with myself... and everyone else. Especially everyone else.
Here's a SOOC shot from an adventure in September... photos I just haven't gotten around to doing anything with.

And here it is after the strenuous efforts of editing. Okay, it wasn't that hard. It just took more thinking and creativity than I've been feeling like for the last several days.

I would struggle with editing that one too. Harsh mid-day sun is my worst enemy when it comes to photography. Your edit is so dreamy, love the crop.
ReplyDeleteGreat fix! Love the scratchy texture!
ReplyDeletegreat edit what a difference!
ReplyDeleteNice crop and texture! I know what you mean... some days I feel great about my efforts and some days I'm ready to take up knitting. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the edit. Great job!
ReplyDeletehow beautiful. Love the crop and the processing is perfect for the picture. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Love the misty faded look. At least that's what it looks like on my phone :).
ReplyDeleteSweet photo- i love the texture!
ReplyDeleteI love the texture and how it softens the picture!
ReplyDeleteI'm so intimidated by photography. I'm glad people like you are willing and capable of figuring it out so the rest of us can appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteThis has a vintage feel to it...like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteWendy