The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cute Boy Stuff

Waiting through this cold is kind of annoying, so I decided to take matters in my own hands. I'm sick of feeling sick, so I decided to make The Boy and myself feel better. He loves to go to the mall. He begs to go to the mall. (A boy after my own heart.) Our mall here sucks, but he still likes to go and look around and run down the hall, and maybe connive a ride on the carousel. I'm a sucker, what can I say!

Yesterday after venting, I put makeup and jewelry on--not something I usually do but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do--and dressed The Boy in a cute outfit and we went. Well, he was so adorable that he charmed not only compliments from complete strangers, but also cookies and a stuffed toy. Yes, we know how to work it. It's the kind of thing that turns around my whole day. And then on the way home, he wanted to hear LeAnn Rimes music and asked me to sing too. (He usually doesn't like my singing because, frankly, I can't carry a tune.) Doesn't get better than that.

Here he is in all his cuteness. And he knows it too.


4 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh