I'm not really here this week... very stressful week. It's taking all my focus to stay SaneMummy. Too much whining, too much defiance, not enough cooperation. This time, it's all on The Boy's side. I hope it's just Being 3 that is doing it, and he's not emotionally stunted due to my parenting errors. One can hope, anyways.
I will be back once sanity is no longer an issue. Take care, all.
.
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Hang in there. It will get better. It seems that they MUST go through these stages and it is SO hard. Just keep on keeping on. You will get through it. And you are probably making no more parenting mistakes than any other parents! Don't be so hard on yourself.
ReplyDelete