I have finished my online business class (but will be starting another in a couple of weeks).
I'm finally over that horrible cold... which thankfully didn't hit The Boy as hard as it hit me.
And I'm done, hopefully, with the latest fibromyalgia flare-up. (Yes, we've been busy.) Because of the fibro flare-up and the cold, I've gained at least 15 pounds and am in my "fat" clothes... 2 sizes up. That's what fibro does to me. Oh, yeah, and that whole "feed a cold" saying is so true; I couldn't stop eating! It was unreal. Luckily I'm back to my normal abhorence for all food (except spicy ethnic, of course). Gotta get back to what exercising I can do to fit back into my normal clothes. So glad spring is here and that nasty dirty cold snow is gone. Yes sirree!
So, as you can tell, I've got a lot of loose ends to tie up here. Might be busy for some time.
Then again, I might not.
Apma and our kindly neighbour helped me move "the rock."



It was awfully nice of them to help, but now how am I going to spend the summer? Oh, yeah: digging out one of the other dozen or so big-ass rocks that are everywhere in my yard!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!