The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Breaking Out the Stroller


We're going on a trip out west to see family, leaving at a completely illogical hour of the morning of course. (Do airlines EVER have flights at reasonable hours?!)
I SHOULD be packing... and I will (last minute stress is gonna kill me), but I had to make a note here.

I will try to post a few vacation stories and pictures while on my trip, but no promises. I WILL promise, however, that I will have some great photos from vacation. And I WILL share them. Eventually.

And now, please send us good thoughts and wishes as we fly almost 5,000 kms (about 3,000 miles) across country. Me. With a 3 yr old.

And luck. I'm going to need a LOT of luck to make it without losing my sanity. Thanks.

(And I'm going to have to break out the stroller again, after not using it for over a year--because he runs everywhere. It's good to be prepared. Trust me.)

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! I hope you have a wonderful time. And the traveling might not be as bad as you think. We just returned from a vacation that required two 8 hour days in the car with a 7 yr old, 4 yr old and 2 yr old (that's two days to get there and two days to get home). We survived, and the kids handled it much better than I expected.
    Hope all goes well for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Happy trails WackyMummy, hope you and the little guy have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun!! Have a good time and yes, the stroller is an awesome piece to have in your arsenal. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!
    I know what you mean about airline flights--the times are perfectly dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! We have yet to fly with our little one, and I am dreading the day!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh