I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
I don't think anyone will ever forget where they were or what they were doing when the towers fell.
I remember desperately searching via phone and web for a friend of mine who worked very near the towers until, finally, hours later, he emailed everyone to let us know he was okay. He was stuck on the island with droves of others and had to find his way back home to Yonkers mostly on foot.
is it just me, or should it become a national day of honoring - an entire day is certainly deserved and warranted for all of those families of those who lost their lives....
I don't think anyone will ever forget where they were or what they were doing when the towers fell.
ReplyDeleteI remember desperately searching via phone and web for a friend of mine who worked very near the towers until, finally, hours later, he emailed everyone to let us know he was okay. He was stuck on the island with droves of others and had to find his way back home to Yonkers mostly on foot.
Such a tragic day. I'll always remember.
is it just me, or should it become a national day of honoring - an entire day is certainly deserved and warranted for all of those families of those who lost their lives....
ReplyDeletewhat a sad sad day of remembering.