The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Forgotten Ones






More Wordless Wednesday:

Mom Blogs


and HERE.

20 comments:

  1. Wow - that last mushroom shot is really nice.

    The car, though...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first shot of the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE these photos! And the title of the post--perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mushrooms are fantastic, and the car ain't half bald either. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I really like the first mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even the old car looks kind of pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos... Love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wonderful photos! I've never seem mushrooms in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate all the nice comments. It's nice to hear, and to share my view with you all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved all your pictures but that last one was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! I especially love the car.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them all!! Sorry for stopping by late..... I'm still chaotic.

    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the comment on my Skywatch blog post. I just wanted to say that I love your header photos and the Rajneesh quote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mushroom shots! I've got to look through your other photography posts now...

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh