The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Corn Maize... Er... Maze

Last weekend we went to a Corn Maze in the valley.

I thought it would be a good way to spend a sunny but chilly Saturday afternoon.

I was wrong.

It was the BEST way.












Of course we had to have some corn.


And an apple from the orchard we stopped at on our wagon ride.






Could there BE any more fun?

Brought to you by Candid Carrie and her phabulous Friday Finish Foto Fiesta!


7 comments:

  1. Oh those are the best times eh.
    We love corn mazes. When it warms up, we will go to the Warner Ranch and have some fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! We've got to do that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the PERFECT fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was so much fun!! It's going to rain here all weekend long, otherwise we'd be trying to make it out to something similar near us. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS day! I just LOVE the fall! So much to do that is fun, fun, fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh