The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Giving In

The breath of stillness holds the air
(Waiting.... pausing)

Balancing on the fleeting moment

A calm wafts through:

Stillness
The quiet absolute

Broken only by the slow tapping of the keys
The soft pulse of technology

Not grating... not restful

Not anything
In the silence

And the moment fades

Leaving only peace

2 comments:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh