Too much one way, and I've a constant state of anxiety, you know, where you have a feeling of impending doom and Every Little Thing feels like it needs it's own soundtrack of terror. Too much the other way and I can't get my bony butt off the couch and I feel like a wreck and a failure. And I watch way too much Dr. Phil. It's not good.
The right balance would give me energy and anticipation (without the dread), along with a peaceful calm. That's not too much to ask for, is it?
So that's what I've been "working" on lately. How 'bout you?

I'm right there with you! Along with my various other chaos...
ReplyDeleteHormonal hugs to you :-D
You just described me to a T. We need to start a club, or a support group, or something...
ReplyDeleteChin up girl!
*hugs*
Ooh I know all about the anxiety. That's why I have my good friend Cymbalta to keep me sane (relatively). Good lick with that!!
ReplyDelete