The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Red Captured



My red capture of the week: the Fisheries Museum in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
This building used to be a real fisheries processing plant, now turned into a museum to celebrate the culture of the South Shore.



A lovely theme for this week of fall, when the colors are really popping.
Click on this link for more lovely captures:

Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. You got some pretty cool RED =)
    AWESOME Capture!
    "Here is my RED" <--Hope u like =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that photo is amazing. The reds are so incredibly rich! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, does that color PUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOW - that is one seriously red building!! Great shot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to know what that color red is called! Pretty capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! that is a stunning picture of red. I love everything about it. Truly fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh