To my Returning reader(s): if you were wondering what was different about my page today, look in the top right column-- I've added some very important links that should be clicked... everyday.
These are important issues and ways to help are just a click away. Once you've clicked on one of them, you'll be magically transported to a website which allows you to donate to a very worthy cause by simply clicking. (That's a lot of clicks.)
What's even more awesome is that these websites are chock-full of great information about these causes and other ways to help. You can even do as I did and add a button to your page to help you remember to click everyday.

Hi! Just stopping by to say Hi!
ReplyDeleteXoxoGapGirl
1) love your new masthead
ReplyDelete2) two great causes
3) Oh no! I did not want to know Christmas was that close :(
Great links. Love your new header.
ReplyDeleteI clicked :) Great causes to support!
ReplyDelete