The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Artsy-Fartsy

This is my sad sad attempt at a self-portrait.

I used a tripod and everything. Obviously I can't be in two places at once. (I must not be very good at being a mom, either, if I can't do that!)

It's so bad, I think it's actually good...
in an artsy sort of way.



And if you don't "get it", then you just don't "get" art.
(So there.)

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks incredible! The silhouette is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it! And I love it!

    My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very artsy, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's fantastic! I love the shadows and the light and the colors (how's that for being artsy? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your silhouette is mirrored in the tree. And I love the contrast of dark/light. Gorgeous artsy photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh