The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
I really like the colors and the light in these, especially the third one!
ReplyDeleteBut did you have to say the "w" word? It's too soon!
You must be busy. Nice shots.
ReplyDeleteVery busy. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteOuch - a lot of work :)
ReplyDeleteBut it sure makes for beautiful pictures :)
my husband asked me if I wanted a wood burning fireplace--I said no, that's too much work and if we're honest with each other we'll both admit we're too old for that :) But I do love to sit by nice hot wood fire.
ReplyDeleteAmazing how splitting wood can look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLook like you have very cold winters judging from the amount of wood. We use wood heat too but our winters are relatively mild. that would get us through several winters. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteOh, what I'd give for a fireplace and a stack like that right about now! We have nine inches, and it's still falling!
ReplyDeleteThat's some serious wood! At least you'll be nice and warm! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteOooh you have a real wood burning fireplace! *sigh* Lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
That's quite the pile! Hopefully you'll get all the work done soon and be able to relax!
ReplyDeleteAre you chopping that yourself? I'm impressed!! I long to smell wood burning. Stupid Florida. Ah ha
ReplyDelete