The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not Ready For Summer To Be Over








More Wordless Wednesday:

Mom Blogs


and HERE.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Love all the pictures, they are so beautiful. I'm so not ready for summer to be over either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come live with you? I like your summer, too. It has better resolution than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely end of summer pictures. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures. I'm so not ready for summer to be over either.
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous pictures! I feel that way EXACTLY--I'm not a fan of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! (I'm going to need to look at these again in Feb). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm not ready for summer to end either. My Evan asked today when we were going to the pool again and I had to sadly say next year :-(. But beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for the end of summer, though. Ready for some brisk fall weather. Loved the photos, especially the mushroom ribs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures! I'm not ready either. I hate that it's getting dark so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos! I wasn't quite ready for it to end either. (Though I will be happy to see the heat go!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love summer it always goes by too fast! great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, everyone for enjoying my photos, and the kinds words. I'm developing more and more an interest in photographing, and it's YOU and your kindness regarding the outcome that inspires me to continue trying and hopefully do more (ahem, get a REAL camera maybe). So, thank you. And cyber-(((hugs))) to you all. =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! OK NOW YOU ARE MAKING ME PLANT SOME BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!
    AMAZING SO BEAUTIFUL!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh