The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Now Is Not the Time

I haven't had much to say lately. Sometimes words come, and sometimes they don't. (In person you can't get me to shut up.) Often I'm in my head thinking about something, working it out, and have trouble getting started with words. Mostly, though, if I'm not communicative it's because I can't really find the words to say.

So that's what this post is about. Nothing.

Yep, that's right. Nothing.

Because I haven't had much to say lately.

Okay, that's not entirely true. I have stuff going on in my life, and lots of thoughts in my head, but that's where all my words are living right now... in my head. They tell me they're really comfy there and aren't ready to leave yet. And I'm trying to be patient but I had to tell them this morning that their eviction notice is served and they need to start cleaning up and leaving. I mean, who wants the mess that thoughts leave behind? I don't.

So, I do have a story to tell. But now is not the time. Soon, my friends, soon. It's an important story that is pivotal in my life. It's just a short story, and might be boring to some. "Is that all?" you'll say after reading it. "What's the big deal?! Get a life!" Yes, that's what it's about. Getting a life. But not yet.

Maybe next time. Until then, please enjoy the pictures that my hands can't stop taking. (My hands... that's another story entirely... they have a mind of their own!)

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, I'm there too! Can't wait to read the next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! you are SO not leaving us in suspense like that. I'm actually stressed out now! How selfish! :P

    That being said, I have had my fair share of pivotal moments lately, so I get it. I really do. Hang in there and wait for the words to come. They will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand how you feel. I feel like there is a lot going on here too but it is hard to get it on paper/computer screen.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh