The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
All these lovely autumn shots make me homesick for Tennessee. It won't 'feel' like fall until at least November around where I live. The sunflower is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW these are some great shots. I love the mossy tree and the mushroom! thank you so much for sharing your weekly winners!
ReplyDeleteawesome! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I am ready to embrace Fall :-) It would help if it didn't rain for 7 days straight! Beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful - I love autumn and this is a great tribute.
ReplyDeleteLovely shots. I like how you focused on different areas in each.
ReplyDeleteI really want to come play at your house. Is that stalkerish of me?
ReplyDeleteAnd if I'm getting stalkerish, do you want to add me on Facebook sometime? Like, if you're on Facebook and you're not scared of me? My username is 'TheMaven'. You'll recognize the picture :P
oh just gorgeous... it looks like somewhere fairies live!
ReplyDeleteWOW those are AMAZING pictures!
ReplyDeletelove♥them all!!!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are AMAZING. I like how you capture the brightness of the September air.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are great. Beautiful job!
ReplyDelete