The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
wow..dark blue sky..wonderful shot.
ReplyDeletehappy WW.
mine is up too.
Gorgeous color on that sky!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous color and capture.
ReplyDeleteSuch great colors!! (and yah, how cool is it that we have practically the same name? ;))
ReplyDeleteThat is just fantastic!
ReplyDeletethat is just beautiful. Did you edit? or was the sky that color?
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous shade of purple. Nice capture. I like how you can see just a touch of light on the limbs in the first snap.
ReplyDeleteI love the bare branches--they are like art against the sky.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos!
ReplyDeleteThose are stunning shots. I like the purple sky and the branches. Looks wintry!
ReplyDeletehttp://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/11/ww-picture-isnt-clear-but-message-is.html
Beautiful capture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Those colors are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI've always thought November and April produce the best sunrises, perhaps due to the angle of the sun. The twilight sky truly is beautiful this time of year!
ReplyDeletei've been capturing alot of sunrises and sunsets and posting them on my Facebook page... I'm betting my friends are getting tired of it, but I think this time of year provides the most amazing skys to look at!! GREAT PHOTOS!!! very crisp and inviting.
ReplyDelete