Thank you, Julie, for the Versatility Award. I knew all that stretching would come in handy.
The rules are to 1) thank the person who gave you the award 2) tell seven thing about yourself and 3) pass the award on to other bloggers whom you love, and, I suppose, find to be versatile.
7 Things about me:
1) I've moved... let's see... um... hmmmm........... well, more times than I can remember or count. It's around 3o-some times in my life. The thing is, I don't particularly enjoy moving, but it's become a "thing" for me. I've never had a real home-town, or been in one area much longer than another area. Here's where I've been, roughly: Ontario, Canada - 9 years; British Columbia, Canada - 9 years; Alberta, Canada - 9 years; California, United States - 7 years; Nova Scotia, Canada - 5 years; Alberta, Canada (AGAIN) - 1 month. Except.... I'm not that old. I added wrong. Oops. Oh well.
2) I've really taken to the color pink lately, but I hated it when I was young. Pink pajamas, booyah!
3) Cooking for kids completely stumps me. Especially when the child in question doesn't like peanut butter OR jelly. And only wants to eat grilled cheese sandwiches. For. Every. Meal. That's when my brain fries and I do strange things. Like this:
Mini pizzas on french bread with... you guessed it... cut up wieners. Yum. (Actually it was.)
4) I'm allergic to vacuuming. It gives me migraines.
5) I'm still bummed that Buffy: the Vampire Slayer ended.
6) I started kickboxing because of Buffy. Honest. I'm that deep.
7) I was a vegetarian for many years, only to find out that I'm allergic to several foods that are staples of a vegetarian diet, including soy, tofu (because it's from soy, duh), and tree nuts. So now I'm forced to be a carnivore. Darn it! (And I guess it also kind of explains the wiener-pizza.)
I'm passing this award on to the other WackyMommy and AverageMom, who inspired me to blog.

I'm allergic to dusting. It makes me sneeze uncontrollably. That pizza looks pretty good. I think the green onions make it look and probably taste perfect.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award, I think I am allergic to vacumming, and doing laundry, and dishes, and cleaning the bathroom, it all gives me a headache, lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wack! I'm allergic to cleaning the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, after all those moves you'd have to be versatile.
ReplyDeleteSo do you still kickbox?
ReplyDeleteHOt dogs on pizza...my sons would LOVE that!
Congrats on the award. The pizza looks good.
ReplyDeleteThat pizza does look good! or whatever it is. :) I remember about you and Buffy....didn't realize you were still in mourning :).
ReplyDeleteThose look awesome! I would eat two or three or... err, more ;)
ReplyDeleteDude, why are you not currently living in Gatineau, Quebec? Because then we could totally hang out. I keep trying to convince you to be my real life friend and you keep rejecting me. I don't think this is going to work out, baby. It's not you, it's me.
ReplyDelete*sniff*
Love it!!! okay i will commit to this this week, okay? okay!
ReplyDeleteBeing allergic to soy would put a damper on the whole vegetarian thing.
ReplyDeleteI scratch my head everyday wondering what the heck I'm going to feed my daughter. Creativity is not my strong point but I am being forced to use it. Rude.
I do, thankfully, have a few tricks. Does your son like spaghetti? I have a recipe that he may enjoy. It uses hot dogs. E-mail me and I will send it to you.