Thanks for the slap upside the head, peoples.
Okay, so it was technically encouragement. Whatever. It got me to pull my head out of my arse, so it's all good.
This is what we've been doing a lot of lately... ever since we discovered this amazing little path behind our community.
And by a lot I mean a lot. Every day that we can, weather permitting. Sometimes twice a day. But not when it rains. It's all clay, which we found out by accident the first time. It took a while to hose ourselves off. So, we don't go there when it rains ANYMORE.
(Interesting side note: There are a lot of little paths off this, with fantastic jumps... obviously there are a lot of bmx bikers around here.)
I will be back here on Sunday to show some of the fun things we've been finding around here.
Until then... happy weekend!

And a lovely shot you took of it! Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteI'm picturing you doing all the jumps on a little BMX bike! :) Although, in reality, I suppose your bike rides are a bit tamer.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. It looks like a great place to explore.
Wonderful picture! I love the unexpected!
ReplyDeleteOh, the awesomeness! What a perfect hidden treasure. If I found a path like that here, I would be eaten alive by mosquitoes.
ReplyDeleteThis picture has three of the things that I love the most: A long, winding path, a kid photographed from behind, and beautiful golden light.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Your pics are fantabulous!
ReplyDeleteWho designed your blog? I love it
How fabulous to find a nice trail like that!
ReplyDelete