The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh, Yes... I Gone And Done It


I've been looking for a new header photo for, like, a month. (I find myself just wanting to "express" the month with something current... cuz I'm a dweeb, and that's how I roll.) And the latest collage I did just sat up and said, "Oh yeah, baby. Here I am!" (But not in a bad way.)

What I mean to say here is: good luck looking at this thing all month. Bwah-hahahahahahah!

(Okay, this is really because I'm bored. And waiting for Glee to come on.)

7 comments:

  1. The first thing that I thought when I popped over here was, "oooh... I like the new header!" I have also lived with velociraptors and t-rexes so I know what it's like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so very cute and scary, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo funny, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    I loved Glee this week, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the new header! (And I'm a fellow Gleek, too - surprise, surprise! Are you my long lost twin?)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh