The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sometimes This Is My Best Fun


Sometimes, I just want to lock myself in my room with a good book,
my laptop, and a soothing drink.


Photobucket

Okay, who am I kidding... I do this most nights.

*****************************

Beth is featuring FUN today at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought the bowl was on fire, then I saw that it was a tissue box in the back ground. Great lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good to me--love your header today, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite kinds of fun. I think you'll find lots of people who agree.

    I love the lighting in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, My... you are fun! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I think I could hang in that setting. Great photo of a fun, relaxing evening. I love the light and the colors with that dark green right in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey, you are my kind of chick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm... a quiet moment sounds so fun. And even better with those items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS fun! I love the composition and lighting on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is definitely awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like every night at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, laundry can wait. It'll be there in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that's a fun I can relate to!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh