The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Photography Website


I've been working on my website, and while it's not completed to my satisfaction, it is there (6 months later than I promised, but still...). And that's what counts right?

Head on over if you dare.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. The one of the baby with the little hand is wonderful. Well done you! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would totally get me to hire you.

    We actually used a newspaper journalist to shoot our wedding in black and white. And we ended up with fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool beans! i took a look...very nice! you have a great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you! There are some amazing pictures on your website.
    That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Koreen...I just liked your Facebook fan page...a local girl here that my daughter hires to take pictures of Elise has been very successful with her fan page:
    http://on.fb.me/gCFL7h

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh