I just have to say that it has been wonderful seeing everyone behind the camera. I love seeing these faces of my bloggy/photography/editing buddies!
Selfie shoot, part deux: the edit.
Sooc:
After receiving some criticism lately about my photos being too dark/underexposed/poor lighting/poor composition/etc, I knew I had to do something BIG with my edit.
I think I'll start that next week.
For now, here I am in all my freckly glory.
The edit:
And while this next one may appear to be a creative interpretation, this is what I look like in real life... if you close one eye and squint with the other, holding your hand up to shield the light and then just turn off the lights altogether.
No, really. This is what I look like. Trust me.


Seriously...that first edit is amazing. I love the focus on your eyes. WOW!
ReplyDeleteGreat edit, It really brought your eyes out!
ReplyDeleteLove your edit! And I love the freckles! And your sense of humor. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, love that edit...the light is amazing! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your eyes are stunning in the edit, and I love the lightness of the shot!
ReplyDeleteI also like the sketched shot and hilarious narrative.
WOW! your 1st edit is GORGEOUS!!!! Well done!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful edit; your eyes really sparkle! Also dig the textured one!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting all week to see this edit! Love it. The light is perfect in your edit. And it is wonderful to see everyone's self portraits. (Although, I still like your new year's pic an awful lot!) ;)
ReplyDeleteStunning!! Your eyes look AMAZING!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Great job!
ReplyDeleteFabulous edit!! Your eyes are gorgeous, and a little known fact ... I've always wanted some of that freckly glory all my own! :) Oh yes, I've had some of the same trouble with my images being too dark/underexposed/poor lighting/poor composition, etc :( ... but, I'm busy working on it, and hoping to improve every little bit I can! This is my first time here for the Before and After challenge ... it's fun seeing everyone's entries! Already looking forward to next week! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty! Your eyes are to die for!
ReplyDeleteIst edit is really WOW! Beautiful. Your eyes are stunning!
ReplyDeletewow, all I can say is wow!! Love, love, love you first edit!!
ReplyDeleteNow who's been giving you a bad time about your photos!? Honestly.
ReplyDeleteYAY you for being brave and playing along with a selfie challenge, never thought I'd see the day! ;)
You are beautiful, in all your freckly glory, and your edit is breath-taking. Gorgeous!
You are so funny! Your eyes are amazing...don't know if you did something to them, but they're very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your humor and this shot. You didnt disappoint with this edit. Bring on more of the same freckly glory ... I enjoyed getting a glimpse of your pretty face, my bloggy friend.
ReplyDeleteI still like the original photo, Koreen, but the edit is nice too...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wendy
Love the edit....I was too scared to try this self portrait thing, maybe I will give it a try! Beautiful picture, your "eye" is the most lovely color. Thanks for visiting June Makes Six.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
The mood is what changed for me. The darker version felt more introspective, the lighter more hopeful.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great example of "From good to WOW!!" Your edit is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI have been wondering all week what you would do. It looks great!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh baby, those eyes. Dear God, they pop.
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow freckle-face, I adore yours. Freckles are highly under-rated, in my opinion. Freckles have spunk.
ps: I'd kill for lips like that.
hum. You're adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE your first edit -- it really brings YOU out!
And I think your comments are too cute with your second edit!
Your first edit is amazing. And I love the composition that focuses on your eyes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love how your eyes sparkle.
ReplyDeleteand that last edit? I agree that's exactly how you would look if I took my glasses off and looked at you :)
Thanks for coming to my blog!
Your edit is stunning, simply stunning! I love how your eyes stand out so much!
ReplyDeleteI just have to say...1)I love your freckles and 2) You have some GORGEOUS eyes!
ReplyDeleteGreat edit! And loved your humor! :)
You look beautiful...love your edit!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous.
ReplyDelete