I never thought I would do this.
I don't like doing this.
I planned on another photo... a cute photo... a photo of a cute couple I know.
And then I got curious and tried this.
I don't take self-portraits. Ever. This is very unusual. I prefer being behind the camera taking pictures of pretty things.
I guess this will be an artsy-fartsy photo instead.


Very pretty. Love the expression.
ReplyDeleteI know! I wasn't going to do this one! I love the composition of this and your eyes are beautiful. Looking forward to your artsy fartsy edit! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful eyes!!! and love the expression...
ReplyDeleteyou have the best freckles EVER!!! I'm a red head and I'm so jealous of those freckles!! mine are faded on my face. not as beautifully defined as yours......I have freckles covering my arms, shoulders, chest. i used to hate them, but with age comes acceptance of our bodies and now I love them.
ReplyDeleteyou are very beautiful!
Your freckles ROCK! I love freckles (and have a million of them myself)!
ReplyDeleteLove it! The angle is great! So glad you decided to go with this shot.
ReplyDeleteLove this, love the composition and your freckles!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteOh I really like this - it's always nice to see the face behind the camera.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I keeping thinking I want to do some self portraits...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic photo! I love the angle, and the great focus on your eyes!
ReplyDeleteI love your eyes and your expression and your freckles!! You're such a lovely woman!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for stepping out of your comfort zone a bit, and then ROCKING the shot!
This really makes me want to know what you're looking at. Great angle and way to draw us in!
Hey there Koreen! Nice to see your face. Can't wait to see the artsy version.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad you did this. Gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot. Can't wait to see your artsy edit.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteLove your eyes and freckles - what a great photo! So natural. The angle is great too.
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty! So excited to see what you do with the edit!
ReplyDelete"Artsy fartsy" looks really good on you. there's very little about this photo that I would even consider editing. Beautiful! And, real.
ReplyDeleteMe likey. :D Very cool angle/crop.
ReplyDeleteYou're gorgeous, Koreen...no editing required!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Wendy
You look absolutely beautiful, as always. But especially beautiful in this picture. I absolutely love it.
ReplyDelete