The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Sunrise


Another winter sunrise.

This is what -33 celsius looks like at 52°18′30″N 114°05′47″W. (In case you ever wondered...)


Another winter sunrise

Happy Friday, eh?!



FYI: I would consider myself an intermediate photographer, and I use Photoshop Elements 6 to edit.

8 comments:

  1. Brrrrrrr! I can practically see my breath while I'm typing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shot, love this sky and you have a lovely blog with great photographs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i have never experienced a sunrise at that degree, so thanks for pic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's cold. We are doing 80 degree days (F) here in Texas. What a weird winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is gorgeous, Koreen! Hopefully, warmer temps are on the way!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and great job! I love how the colors really shine through and how the houses are more like shadows than actual formations that look like typical houses. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That.is.cold.

    Did you mean for this shot to be in Monica's Critique This? (I'd hate to leave any critique comments if you didn't mean for it to be)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh