The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Simplicity


After the last post where I went a little photoshop crazy, I felt the need to simplify.

In fact, I'm going beyond simple. I'm going SOOC today.

This is a shot that I particularly love.

Cowboy boots


And for fun, another SOOC taken with the fish-eye lens.
Because I just had to.

Boots in a fishbowl


You know?


5 comments:

  1. I adore your photography. I truly do. And the tired, little cowboy pic is absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cowboy! I don't know what a fish eye lens is, but it looks fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even cowboys need their rest. They've got to have energy for herding the cattle ... or in your little guy's case, the cats! =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big boots, Koreen!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh