The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toys


So, the big news. Should I share? Should I tell?

It's a dilemma, but I figure, I complain about enough stuff on here. The least I can do is tell the good stuff too, eh?

Yeah, anyways.

So, a woman, a man and a little boy walk into an electronics store. (You think this is a joke? Huh? Moving on...) The man says to the woman, "I'll take *him*. You go look." (Yes, he deserves a medal.) Ten minutes later they all walk out.

The woman has a new lens. (50 mm, 1.8f)

Come to mama!


And the other? A pre-owned fish-eye wide-angle with a macro that needed a stepping ring (or two) to make it fit.

See? Some of my stories have happy endings.


8 comments:

  1. yay for new toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about stepping it up from my tiny Coolpix so you are sooo far ahead of me. I'm not sure what to buy to get better pics...am hopeless with technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man oh man oh man oh man

    I'm so jealous!! I've spent a good amount of time today drooling over various lenses online. So many lenses, so little money... sigh.

    Semi-fisheye? What mm is that? I'd really like the 10-22mm zoom. Reaaaaaaaally. I'm also thinking about adding a 35mm to my wishlist. Oh man!!
    Is the other lens a macro? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... that must be the lovely little 50 1.8? and the other one just looks like a whole heck of a lot of fun! I have a super-wide angle adapter for my lensbaby that rocks my world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some new stuff to play with, Koreen!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. New toys! That's a good man--and a good woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, I can't wait to see the photos you take with this new little toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh Ahhhhh! That IS a happy ending. New toys for Mom.... does it get any better???

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh