The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

32 Days And Counting


32 days to go until Evan's 3rd birthday. He's been saying his age for some time now, and he knows he's turning 3 soon, but just today did he put his three fingers up and confidently say "I'm going to be three!" He's almost as excited as I am! (Still counting on the child-rearing "experts" to be right about dramatically leaving his tantrums behind...)

1 comment:

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh