The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's My Future?

I don't know if or when I'm going to be reactivating Facebook, as I don't know if or when they're going to fix my account. (Someone told me that she can still access my facebook profile. After it was deactivated. What's up with that?!) Who knows if I can survive the withdrawal from it. So far, not too badly. Facebook was sucking up my life; I'm amazed at the time I have and how relaxed I am when I'm not rushing to check in a couple... dozen... times a day. Hey, I'm a stay-at-home mom in the country with not much to do. If I was in the city, or better yet the tropics, that'd be another story altogether. What facebook?!

Stay tuned to see what I'm up to here, and don't forget to comment so I can keep up with what YOU as well. Miss you all!

6 comments:

  1. I can see your profile, if I click on your name from my profile page. Your not in my friends list anymore, though. When I go to your page, I can't send you a message or poke you. But you are still there! Maybe Facebook never lets you go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just had a browse through your blog. I wish I had your gift for putting thoughts to paper. And that is an awesome purse!
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me laugh really really hard. I'm so addicted to facebook, it's not even funny. I have it on my iPhone, it's on my homepage on all the computers in the house and I feel "out of touch" if I go any period of time not checking in. It's scary...My life is way too busy to be wasting it on facebook but I just can't pull myself away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Lora! Thanks for checking in. I'm surprisingly not dying to get back on facebook. I only miss my music pages and fairy garden. (dorky, I know.) But yes, it frees up so much time, like for potty-training! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh