The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wowza! Gotta Have It!


The top of my wish list is now the Miche Bag™. It's the most awesome purse I've seen in a while, and with not being able to indulge my purse fetish for a couple of years (and continously losing my wallet because I don't have consistent place to put it) I'm drooling over it.

So, friends and family, if you can't think of a gift idea, here it is. My birthday, being in August, is a little ways off, so Mother's Day seems the perfect time for this. There's also Easter and St. Patty's Day. But no pressure. ;)

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice purse, I will be in the states this summer, I may look for it for you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I clicked on the website you listed, and WOWZA -- you can get THREE purses for the price of one! That is some kinda deal for that.
    In the land of dreams, which three would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Lori! How handy! :) I would totally get Jayma (cuz I love giraffes), Black Brooklyn and Lizzy (both whimsical but chic). Oh, and I love Silver Cori and Susan. Is that more than 3? I can't count higher than 2. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh