Today was a bit of a day of stress and reflection for me... mostly because the stress was just there in the form of not getting stuff done, as well as grouchy boy. Funny how those two seem to go together.... So, during a somewhat well-deserved break (at the chiropractor's) I got a chance to relax. And while there, a wise woman told me, as a wise woman once told her, that
"a good mom is not a good mom at every stage of her child's life." I so hope that is true!
Evan will be three years old in 20 days. He's very talkative and outgoing, has an extensive vocabulary and understanding of all things dinosaur-related, and his enthusiasm for each day stays, on average, at the same high level. I guess there's hope for us yet.
Here's a picture he "asked" me to take of him and his dinosaur. "Here, Mommy, here! Cheeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!