Love kids movies. Love 'em. (But not usually animated ones.) And I love it when the big stars get involved in kids' movies. Like Jamie Lee Curtis in Freaky Friday. Good stuff. Now, I haven't seen a movie in the theatre for a long time. I can't actually remember when, but I think it was Enchanted in 2007. (Has it really been that long? That's what having a child does to you.)
The up-coming movie I just have to see is Race to Witch Mountain. Of course, I grew up with Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain. Loved those Disney flicks of the 70's! And now they're continuing the Witch Mountain franchise with this new film. I have to say, it looks like it could be a good movie because... come on... The Rock! (Hubba hubba!) Hot dude in a kid's movie? Hmmmm, let's see... It's a judgement call. But it's reason enough for me! But that's not the main reason for me to go see this movie. Really, it's not. No, really. (Hubba hubba... okay, maybe it is....)
The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
Hey, It would be fun to go to a movie. If you were closer we could find a sitter and go out. What a change that would be.lol
ReplyDeleteHope all is well.