The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Countdown

Okay, the last post was a bust. Didn't even get a single idea in the food department. Oh well.

So, I've been reading in the baby books how when a child becomes 3 years old, he instantly and officially leaves behind the "terrible twos". Wow! I did not know that! I'm so happy I could cry! And the official countdown towards this mysterious and magical transformation happens: 33 days until The Boy turns 3. Yay! I'll let you all (my one reader, that is) know how Evan's personality change turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor, poor dear. You seem to actually believe those books....it's touching, and sweet, but I'm worried that you are in for a really big shock!!
    Or, maybe, just maybe, you have that one child who changes personality when the book says he will. Keep us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh