The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN
winn's window / koreen photography
- koreen (aka: winn)
- I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wanted: Internet Tutor
I am a complete moron when it comes to computers and the internet, and I can't get the link function to behave. At least, to behave in the way that I think it's supposed to: by clicking it and putting in the html address I expect it to add a hyperlink to my final blog piece which the reader can then click on and be magically transported to that same website. Am I so far off base? How do I get it to work that way? Anyone know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh
no your close, highlight the page you want then paste it on your page.http://www.jameshardie.com/homeowner/products_siding_hardieshingleSiding.py
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anonymous. I'll give it another try. :)
ReplyDelete