The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whatever Works

That's been my motto... in my personal life and my previous life at work: whatever works. And I have to stand by that motto because, regardless of your individual feelings toward Hilary Duff, is was only one of her peppy so-sweet-I-could-vomit songs (yes, I heart Hilary) that pulled me out of my hating-this-place funk and move on to another day, because yes, that WAS so yesterday!



Anyone else channelling their pre-teen years out there this week to get through a rough spot? Please, tell me I'm not the only one!

2 comments:

  1. Can't channel my teenage life because it was so full of unnecessary angst! If I only knew then what I know now!
    But you go ahead and channel!! Like you said, whatever works!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh