The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday Again

I'm short on words today. So here it is: go to Carrie's and get in on the Friday Fun.


Here's mine. Whenever I forget what it's all about, I get a reminder...


... a very sleepy reminder!

Adorableness just oozes out of him lately. Am loving it while it lasts (until the next growth spurt that is.... he's outgrown most of his size 3 clothes, and he just turned 3!!!!).

.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, children are so cute when they are sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a certain peacefulness about sleeping children. Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes kids can be so active, especially boys, that it's nice when they're sleeping. Their faces look so peaceful and innocent. They couldn't possibly have been the one jumping off the couch earlier :-)
    Carrie Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute !!!!

    A sight like that melts your heart and makes you forget the more difficult times :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh