The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Double-Duty Friday

This is for Foto Fiesta Friday Fun as well as sky-watch Friday.
This just so happens because, finally after a couple of tropical storms and drizzling annoying raining days, it's become at least partly sun most days. There's even some full-sun times. This is what I like to see... This makes me feel like everything is going to be okay.


***************************

Pop over to Candid Carrie and get in on the phun.



Also, visit Skywatch Friday
to get in on a global phenomenon.



13 comments:

  1. Nice shot...LOve it the photo on the header..congrats for all shots
    have a nice day
    graceolsson.se/mittliv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! The composition is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. I think I want to join in on this fun next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's a lovely photo with all that vibrant blue and green! Our green has been accompanied by gray for far too many days in a row. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the scenery in your area :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! THis is my first time here. Great photo and I LOVE your header photo! I agree with the quote about the birth of a mother. But I think it begins at conception :) I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like bright sky full of white clouds, it does warm up our days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the compliments!

    This is one of my favorite photos of fall around here.

    I also love my masthead photo. But I have to warn: it may change once the snow comes... and Evan is out being all cute in the snow... because being cute is what he does best. =)

    Warmchocmilk: thanks for your thoughts. I agree; changes happen at conception. I feel like I'm still BECOMING, and every new experience makes me MORE a mother. I find myself now and again marveling at being a "mom".

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh