The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Things

He eats his broccoli. What more do I need to say?





**********************


10 comments:

  1. We're grateful for broccoli at our house, too! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send him over to tell my son to eat his?! Please? :)
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. --as long as he has ranch for dipping?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course it requires ranch! But ranch is good for you, right? Right?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to use that trick with the ranch dip to get my kids to eat veggies too...

    Good for him eating all his broccoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky. My little man is going on a veggies strike right now! Love your Christmas countdown. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also was one of those wierd children who ate their greens!
    I also loved the log shots!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh