Eeeeeee!
It's Christmas card time! The beginning of my favorite time of year!
You see, in Canada, once Hallowe'en is over, the next big holiday is Christmas, so.... basically November 1, in my opinion, is the beginning of the Christmas Season. (Because, let's just face it--Remembrance Day is not really a holiday... although I will have a minute of silence on November 11 in honor of the veterans.) I love anticipating and planning for Christmas. Having said that, one might think that I go all out or over and above the call of duty. Not so; I just enjoy it tremendously. There's a lot of happy feelings that go along with the favorite songs and movies, the baking, feeling warm and cozy inside on a snowy eve, and the good cheer that's shared with people. (I just love being naive.)
So, I begin this wonderful season with the Christmas cards. Although I might spend some time looking around the quaint shops or the internet for one-of-a-kind items, I'll probably end up at the department store. Again.

I love Christmas card season too. Now I have to figure out the perfect photo for the card.
ReplyDeleteI've already starting plotting our card out :) I love love love thinking about all things Christmas! I start slowly until right after Thanksgiving for us... but then I go a bit crazy w/ the cards and music!
ReplyDeleteI usually send a family photo for Christmas Cards.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you in loving the Christmas holiday!! and sending out my card is an event! always a picture of the kids.. just have to pick the right one!!
ReplyDeleteohhh snow how wonderful. its nearly summer here on my side of the world so I hope to see some snow pics soon :) and christmas is my favourite time of year too its so much fun with kids
ReplyDelete