The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something New

I confess: I'm in a rut.

I'm not writing anything exciting. I've been a bit off the photographing. I haven't gotten as much packed as one might expect. And I'm no closer to selling my car than ever before.

Happily, though, my son is not quite neglected. If anything, he's a bit over-scheduled. I'm keeping him busy to help him adjust to the changes. I think my reasoning is: if he's occupied, he won't notice. Anyone think it'll work?

On the other end of things: a house has been found (not bought, we're working on that), and furniture acquired. Pretty much everything a house needs, except for televisions and barstools. Those things need WackyMummy to pick them out!

The point is, I'm bored and I guess I need to shake things up. Luckily, I've been given an opportunity for something new, and despite the fact that my life on a roller coaster doesn't necessarily need something new, it might be fun. So, I've decided to do a product review. Hey, I've got to get all new stuff, I might as well critique it!

Stay tuned, bloggy friends. It might be exciting and, considering my track record, I might very well set the house on fire.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry..you lost me for an hour to that bar stool site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez, I've noticed! What's been going on? (NOT). I think moving across the country might be a bit more of a priority than blogging. Can't wait to hear your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding all new things can be both exciting and overwhelming. I was just checking out the stool site and I have a few styles in mind for myself... and I don't even have a bar.

    I'll be back for the critique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that change can wear a girl out. And choosing stuff like furniture under pressure is HARD! I'm staying tuned.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh