The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Starting To Say Goodbye


These neighbour folk of ours... well, they'll be missed.

Look at her: she's a sly one... she's got stories... she loves to laugh... and this just makes me smile.

I could tell you stories...


And this guy... well, let's just say he looks out for others and goes out of his way to help people. A kinder, more caring person you just couldn't find.

Strong silent type

Yep, we'll miss the heck out of them.

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful, caring faces! And I am sure you have touched their lives in a beautiful way... you too shall be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying goodbye is the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look very sweet.:) Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are faces of people you know you can trust. I bet you will miss them.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh