The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Haitus

FYI -- I don't know when I'll be back... got some things to figure out, new things to adjust to, processing to occur, etc, blah blah blah.

Thank you for all your kind comments, your company and fellowship over these many many months of blogging -- through good times and bad. Your sincerity and compassion has meant a great deal to me, more than I can say. But now I've got to have some "alone" time to finish whatever it is I've started.

Have a great week... month... summer... however long I'll be gone. (I'll most likely be checking back from time to time.... no worries.)

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you find what you need during your hiatus - come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away. God bless and see you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'll miss having you around, but I hope this time away from the computer will give you what you need. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you! come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find out what you need during your hiatus. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll be here waiting when you come back. Blessings and rest, a break can be a wonderful thing. Come back refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vacations are good. Hiatuses are good. You are wonderful. I hope you get things sorted out ASAP! You know where to find me if you need to talk (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything is all right. Enjoy your vacation from the blogosphere. Thinking of you and Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs to you! Hope your break energizes you and fills you with answers and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh