The most sacred thing is a child's innocence;
his trust the most inviolate.
~ KN

winn's window / koreen photography

My photo
I'm a hobbyist photographer, a school counselor, a health junkie, and a mom. But above all, I'm just a woman living my truth. My biggest happiness in life is to savour each moment while it happens. That's all. That's everything.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

People Watching At The Zoo


... because that's just what I do.

It's fun.

It's obtrusive.

It's annoying.

It's satisfying on so many levels.

Sari

Man

She does


And what's a post without the boy?

The Boy


***************************

weeklywinnersapril2010

15 comments:

  1. *snort* The last shot is too cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People watching at its best! Love that last shot, he looks like he's having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People watching is THE BEST!!! Wait, did those people get married at the zoo? Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go! I love these. A wedding at the zoo? Interesting.

    Looks like your guy had a good time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love people watching too and completely agree nice piece

    ReplyDelete
  6. People watching is even better with your camera! Looks like both you and the boy had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love people watching. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my FAVORITE pastimes. It drives my daughter crazy. She's always saying, "Mom! You're staring!" and I say, "No. I'm people watching." Guess I need to be a bit less obvious with my obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha- I love that you snuck up on a bride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the wedding at the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a knack for these kinds of photos... it takes talent to pull of such awesome shots of random people. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I do the same thing...but usually of men wearing socks and sandals.............

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh...I really like your blog...following! The people watching is awesome. Can you imagine looking through blogs and seeing yourself in someone else's pictures??? Freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eww! Who would get married at the zoo? It smells like pachyderm and stuff!! How odd!

    I'm a chronic people-watcher...it embarrasses the heck out of my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to people watch too....however I never thought about taking it to the next level and photographing them!

    Sam
    Mom.Undecided.

    ReplyDelete

I'm tickled you dropped by! Leave a link to your email or webpage so I can respond. Thanks for chatting!


The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.
The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Rajneesh